lake geneva utility commission
Billing & Rates
Please note our office is closed Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thurs. & Fri.), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day.
Utility payments can be made using one of the following options:
- Payments can be submitted anytime through GovPayNet here. There is a convenience fee that applies to these payments.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments are available for automatic withdrawal of funds for your bill. Please fill out the ACH form and return it to the Utility Commission office in person, by fax or mail.
- You may also supply payment using auto-pay via your checking account, if available.
Please allow 2-3 business days prior to the due date for electronic payments to be processed and issued to the Commission Office.
- At our office during regular office hours, Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- After-hours payments can be made at our night drop box next to the drive-up window on the west side of the building.
Please return your bill stub when submitting payments in person or via the night drop box.
- Payments can be mailed to the Commission, please send to P.O. Box 187 and allow adequate time for delivery and processing prior to the due date.
All deferred payment agreements and budget billing agreements must be approved in writing by the Lake Geneva Utility Commission ahead of the due date noted on the bill. Please call the office to setup payment arrangements (262) 248-2311.
QUARTERLY BILLING DATES:
January 1st (Due January 20th)
April 1st (Due April 20th)
July 1st (Due July 20th)
October 1st (Due October 20th)
Customers who are monthly will have bills issued on the 1st of each month and bills will be due by the 20th of each corresponding month.
OTHER UTILITY CHARGES:
Special Meter Reading Charge: $20.00
Special Billing Charge: $35.00
Real Estate Closing Account Charge: $20.00